Thursday, November 12, 2009

Yes, I do read your blogs, Group1!

I've been reading all your blog entries these few days [ok, like you, I work at the 11th hour]. I enjoy reading your blogs more than marking them! :p

I think I should have had more bonding sessions with the class earlier... It's a pity that we only had breakfast at McD at the end, but hey, it was my first with a class! And we will meet again after your exams, right? MJ, you take over, yeah? ;)

Frankly speaking, it was my first time to let a class run their own shows while I took the backseat. I think I did less than usual, but I'm glad that most of you have found the module fruitful [ok, thanks to my co-ordinator who came up with the course materials. :p]

Hope we'll continue to keep in touch here or MSN or FB [after I've created one especially for you all. :D ]

No comments:

Post a Comment